St. John Environmental Consulting LLC (SEC) qualifies as a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. They have met the criteria to be classified as a small business per the guidelines established by the Small Business Administration and is solely owned and operated by Ian St. John. Mr. St. John has been in the environmental consulting services for over 25 years as an air sampling professional, Lead Risk Assessor, Asbestos Inspector, Mold Inspector, NIOSH 582 Certified, and Asbestos Project Designer.
Ian St. John, Owner has his Bachelor’s degree in Business Management. As a project manager Ian St. John specialty is Asbestos, Lead, and Mold Testing and Project Oversite.
With over 25 years in the business and having lived in St. Louis for over 40 years I have the knowledge not only of environmental consulting, but also know the people and the area very well..
- Environmental Consulting
- Asbestos, Lead, and Mold Air Monitoring
- Project Design
- Asbestos, Lead, and Mold Testing
- Kirksville Housing Authority – Lead Paint Inspections – 130 Units – $91,000
- Broadview Hotel – Asbestos Project Management – Air Monitoring – $120,000
- St Charles County – Lead Program – Ongoing
- Neiman Marcus – Asbestos Sampling/ Testing – $10,000
- VA Jefferson Barracks – East Campus Demolition – $9,216,000
St. John Environmental Consulting LLC
5515 Grace Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63116
POC: Ian St. John
Cage Code: 86SL5
Type: Small Business
Areas of Service: Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas, Kansas
- 541620 Ecological restoration consulting services
- 562910 Asbestos abatement services
- 541380 Acoustics testing laboratories or services
- 561990 All Other Support Services
- H999 Misc. Testing & Inspection Services
- H356 Inspection Services/Construction and Building Services
- B502 Air Quality Analysis
- B510 Environmental Assessments
- B599 Other Special Studies and Analysis